The InPro 5500i sensor helps breweries and carbonated soft drinks producers to maintain product quality and control CO2 costs by providing accurate measurements in CO2 critical processes.
The InPro 5500i enhances industry-proven thermal conductivity CO2 measurement by providing increased reliability, leading to greater operational uptime.
Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM) technology offers pre-calibration and Plug and Measure functions for fast, error-free measurement point start up. The Dynamic Lifetime Indicator and the Adaptive Calibration Timer enable predictive maintenance planning keeping the sensor at peak performance at all times. A choice of process connections ensures easy installation.
The InPro 5500i sensor can be combined with an M400 transmitter for a single measurement loop or with an O2 sensor using the M800 multi-channel transmitter for a complete dual O2 / CO2 loop.
- Improved thermal conductivity technique for greater accuracy and low drift
- Immunity to background gases means high CO2selectivity
- High comparability with established reference methods
- Dynamic Lifetime Indicator detects when membrane replacement will be required
- Adaptive Calibration Timer predicts when calibration should be performed
- Simple maintenance with hygienic membrane cap design
- Installation with Varivent™, Tri-Clamp® and 28 mm / M42 socket process connections
- Plug and Measure for fast start up
- Easy in-line calibration
- Membrane integrity detection for high resource availability
- No moving parts for reduced failure rate and higher operational uptime
- Automatic sensor protection in event of purge gas failure