The Series 9000 is designed to continuously monitor the total hydrocarbon content of non-condensing gases in a variety of applications, such as:
- Beverage grade CO2 analysis
- Scrubber & oxidizer efficiency
- Carbon bed breakthrough detection
- Contaminant analysis in pure/ultrapure inert gases
- Well logging
- Industrial hygiene & safety monitoring
- Fenceline (perimeter) monitoring around industrial sites
- LEL monitoring
- Flame ionization detector.
- 3U case, 19" (48.3cm) rack mountable.
- Automatic calibration at user-defined intervals.
- Internal, multipoint sampling option.
- FlowGuard electronic control of fuel, air and sample.
- Electronic back-pressure regulator with sample bypass system ensures fast response.
- Discrete, multilevel concentration & fault alarms.
- Analog output ranges programmable from 1ppm – 100% full scale.
- Programmable relays for concentration alarms, events and diagnostics.
- Automatic FID ignition, with automatic shut-off of sample, fuel and combustion air.
- Remote operation via RS-232 and Ethernet.
- Graphical display and easy to use menu system.
- Optional 9000 Keeper software to monitor and control the instrument remotely.