It's all about choice,
- Fixed or portable, rack mount, wall mount, bench top and portable configurations
- Sensor housings in Monel (recommended for chlorine), Hastelloy (recommended for hydrogen chloride), stainless steel (recommended for medical oxygen), PFA and glass
- Sensors in platinum or rhodium
- Sample systems, simple or complex
Sample systems can be simple or complex. For portable, non- continuous use a lightweight system is perfect. For continuous use the sample system is usually housed in an enclosure with a purge option.
All system components are designed to withstand the most corrosive gases. For instance, PVDF flowmeters, Viton seals and PFA tubing are standard. Fittings are available in 6mm or 1/4"NPTF.
Also in the range,
- TMA-204 series, fixed and portable trace moisture analyzers with fast response and low flow – ideal for continuous measurement in clean gases
- TMA-210 series, fixed and portable, fast response trace moisture analyzers – ideal for fast response with easy cleaning
- All rack mount models are available with optional dual display for redundancy or comparison of lines
- TMA-210-P-IP-54 designed for rugged, portable use by plant operators.